Specialized therapy focused on healing
SSM Health Physical Therapy offers specialized services based on a patient’s condition or diagnosis. These services are provided by clinical team members who have a passion for treating a particular condition, and received training and an extended education to provide such specialized services. We offer industry leading and evidence-informed programs and services to help you heal and reach your individual goals.
Our team of physical and occupational therapists will partner with you to develop a care plan geared to your specific diagnosis and overall goals. Your plan may include one of our many specialized services:
- Amputee rehabilitation — pre-prosthetic management and prosthetic training for patients with upper or lower extremity limb loss
- Chronic pain relief — treatment focusing on decreasing pain, improving movement and increasing tolerance for activities
- Concussion rehabilitation — early intervention and comprehensive care for concussions to optimize individual recovery
- ReVital Cancer Rehabilitation – specialized treatment for patients with cancer who are going through cancer treatments or in remission
- Temporomandibular joint therapy (TMJ) — treatment to improve jaw pain and movement
- Vestibular rehabilitation — rehabilitation to treat dizziness, balance and other inner-ear disorders
- Women’s and men’s health — therapy services for pelvic floor conditions and other impairments
Why choose services at SSM Health Physical Therapy?
Every patient responds differently to treatment. Our team identifies the right therapist and care plan for your diagnosis and overall goals.
If you or your therapist feel you need adjustments to your therapy during care, we will discuss these changes with you at any point. We are committed partners in your healing journey. Our dedicated therapists listen to your goals, communicate progress and offer ongoing educational information to ensure we provide effective treatment that meets your needs. Our mission is to help you achieve the best outcome and get you back to life.