Physical therapy services
Your therapy... our passionTM
Expert clinical care. Compassion. A trusted and a true partner in feeling better. These are shared sentiments from our patients on why they chose SSM Health Physical Therapy to help them get back to work, sports and life.
You have goals and we want you to achieve them. We are committed to partnering with you throughout your healing journey. Learn more about our services and get on the road to recovery, today.
- Physical therapy – Physical therapy can help you heal, regain strength and mobility and reduce pain. Get back to the things you love through the power of physical therapy.
- Hand therapy – Our certified hand therapists provide comprehensive treatment for hand, wrist, arm, elbow and shoulder injuries and conditions.
- Day Institute – A multi-disciplinary, specialized outpatient program designed for patients recovering from a traumatic injury or illness, who no longer require 24-hour nursing or acute rehabilitative care.
- Sports medicine – Our sports medicine program is tailored to the physical demands of active people – the weekend warrior, the performing artist or the competitive athlete.
- WorkStrategies-workers’ compensation – We partner with employers, case managers, payors and insurers to treat and prevent work-related injuries and reduce the total workers’ compensation spend.
- Specialty services – Our skilled therapists have received training and extended education to offer specialized therapy services to meet the unique needs of your injury or condition.
- Pediatric therapy – We work with children from birth to age 21 and their families, offering excellent care through physical, occupational and speech language therapy services.
- ReVital Cancer Rehabilitation – Specialized treatment for patients living with cancer and those in remission.
- Occupational therapy – Our occupational therapists provide a variety of treatment options to help improve your activity level and help you participate in daily life tasks and activities.
- Speech therapy – Our speech language therapists offer a range of treatment services for people with swallowing, communication or voice disorders. We can help improve your quality of life.